All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £26.64Was:£35.99Free postage
- £26.77Was:£35.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to setting up and running a TCP/IP network starts with the fundamentals: what protocols do and how they work, how addresses and routing are used, and how to set up your network connection. It also covers advanced routing protocols and provides tutorials on configuring network services.
- Author BiographyCraig Hunt has worked with computer systems for the last twenty years. He spent the first few years after receiving his B.A. from American University running an outdoor camp for inner-city kids, but the call of the computer was stronger than the call of the wild. Craig went to work for the federal government as a programmer and then as a systems programmer. He left the government to work for Honeywell on the WWMCCS network in the days before TCP/IP, back when the network used NCP. After Honeywell, Craig went to work for the National Institute of Standards and Technology. He's still there today and is currently the leader of the Network Engineering Group. Craig lives with his wife and children in Gaithersburg, Maryland. He loves the outdoors, splitting vacation time between the mountains and the sea, and he has a passion for rock and roll music.
- Author(s)Craig Hunt
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication12/04/2002
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1172 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.