All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe official TED guide to public speaking. A New York Times bestseller.
- Author BiographyCHRIS ANDERSON is TED's president and head curator. Trained as a journalist after graduating from Oxford University, Anderson launched more than 100 successful magazines and websites before turning his attention to TED, which he and his non-profit organization acquired in 2001. His TED mantra - 'ideas worth spreading' - continues to blossom on an international scale. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Chris Anderson
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight314 g
- Width144 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.