All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with the healing properties of plants, this book shows the layman how to harness the healing potential of his own garden. It covers both the history of plants that help humans, together with practical advice on creating a garden with healing properties - from plants for minor ailments, to plants for a macro-biotic diet, and more.
- Author BiographySue Minter is Head of Living Collections at the Eden Project - in charge of all plant exhibits. She was previously Curator of the Chelsea Physic Garden and Supervisor of the Palm House at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. She is uniquely well placed to author such a book.
- Author(s)Sue Minter
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintEden Project Books
- Out-of-print date10/07/2012
- Weight819 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.28
- £30.35Trending at £43.13
- £9.53Trending at £9.85
- £14.09Trending at £15.28
- £7.49Trending at £7.70
- £11.54Trending at £15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.