Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionTotal productive maintenance (TPM), a Japanese management protocol developed to alleviate production losses caused by machine breakdowns has moved on. Driven by the proven principles of TPM, this book emphasizes the need to build on existing good practices and to win commitment by delivering results.
- Author BiographyAs a TPM expert, Dennis has pioneered the integration of TPM with Lean and Six Sigma improvement processes as a lever for cross functional collaboration and high performance teamwork. Described by one senior international manager as a true 'Sensei of Change', he has supported many well-respected and award winning companies including 3M, Ford, General Motors, GE, IKEA, Heineken and Johnson Matthey across Europe, India, USA, China and Japan.
- Author(s)Dennis McCarthy,Peter Willmott
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication17/11/2000
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content NoteApprox. 200 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight530 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.