Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives an overview of research on the tripartite motif (TRIM, also known as RBCC) family members. It also discusses the physiological and pathological roles of the TRIM.
- Author BiographyGermana Meroni is a graduate of the University of Milan, Italy. She was a post-graduate fellow at the Department of Biotechnology of the San Raffaele Hospital in Milan, Italy, and then post-doctoral fellow at the Department of Human and Molecular Genetics of Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX (USA). She established her research group at the Telethon Institute of Genetics and Medicine (TIGEM) in Naples and then moved as leader of the Functional Genomics Laboratory at the Cluster in Biomedicine within AREA Science Park in Trieste, Italy. Her main research interest is the genetics and biochemistry of the Tripartite Motif family in health and disease.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number770
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGermana Meroni
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.