All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.09
- £17.38Trending at £19.99
- £13.80Trending at £19.97
- £18.07Trending at £21.37
- £13.77Trending at £19.09
- £13.69Trending at £18.53
- £13.25Trending at £18.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Isle of Man TT races are the oldest and most famous motorcycle races in the world and in 2007, the event will celebrate its one hundredth anniversary. This book celebrates the triumphs of those who took on the Mountain course and won, and pays tribute to those who paid the ultimate price for pursuing their dreams.
- Author BiographyStuart Barker was born in Galloway, Scotland and graduated from Strathclyde University in 1996. A lifelong motor racing fan, he worked at Motor Cycle News, first as a news reporter then as a feature writer and road tester. After four years, he became a freelance writer and has been published in many magazines including FHM, Superbike, Two Wheels Only and Biker. He has co-written books with Niall Mackenzie and Steve Hislop and wrote a bestselling biography of the late Barry Sheene.
- PrizesShort-listed for British Sports Book Awards: Best Illustrated Title 2008.
- Author(s)Stuart Barker
- Date of Publication03/05/2007
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- Weight1890 g
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.