All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that discusses TV institutions, programming, and audiences in Greater China and the Chinese diaspora.
- Author BiographyYing Zhu is Associate Professor of Cinema Studies in the Department of Media Culture, City University of New York, Staten Island. Chris Berry is Professor of Film and Television Studies in the Department of Media and Communication at Goldsmiths College, University of London.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2009
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note8 b&w photos, 4 figures
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChristopher Berry,Ying Zhu
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.