All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding how commercials are made is the key to doing it right. This book serves as a step-by-step guide on the mechanics of creating a commercial from a production perspective. It addresses making commercials on all types of budgets. It explains dynamics between client, agency, and producer.
- Author BiographyIvan Cury is a professor in the Communication Department of California State University, Los Angeles, where he has taught for the past fifteen years. He is also a producer and director of commercials, sitcoms, variety shows, documentaries, and daytime dramas such as The Young and the Restless. He has served as a judge for the Emmy's ACE and for the DGA awards. Before joining the department at Cal State, he taught for eleven years in the MPTV department at UCLA.
- Author(s)Ivan Cury
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/2004
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.