All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.77
- £10.91Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.31
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionBased on actual interviews with the people who made Detroit TV, the author reawakens the emotional attachment and nostalgia our community has for the shows, bringing the characters and the programs back to life. He describes a quintessentially American folk celebrity that's been replaced by slick productions, big budgets, and gargantuan egos.
- Author BiographyGordon Castelnero was a producer at WNIC radio for four years. He produced the hit documentaries for WDIV and WTVS, Michigan, It Started Here!, Michigan and the American Dream, and Titanic: The Final Chapter. He currently lives in Livonia, Michigan and works at Technicolor in home video duplication.
- Author(s)Gordon Castelnero
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note65 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.