All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the European law aspects of international sports broadcasting, containing 27 country studies.
- Author BiographySteve J. Cornelius is Professor of Law at the University of Johannesburg, South Africa, where he teaches Law of Contract. Ian Blackshaw is an International Sports Lawyer and a former Vice President Legal Affairs of the ISL Sports Marketing Group, Lucerne, Switzerland. Robert C. R. Siekmann is general editor of The International Sports Law Journal (ISLJ) and series editor of the ASSER International Sports Law Series.
- PublisherT.M.C. Asser Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleAsser International Sports Law Series
- Place of PublicationThe Hague
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintT.M.C. Asser Press
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1170 g
- Width160 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byIan S. Blackshaw,Robert C. R. Siekmann,Steve J. Cornelius
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.