All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first commentary in English on the Agricola for almost half a century, with particular attention paid to the Latin itself.
- Author BiographyA. J. Woodman is Basil L. Gildersleeve Professor of Classics, University of Virginia. C. S. Kraus is Thomas A. Thacher Professor of Latin, Yale University.
- Author(s)Cornelius Tacitus
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Greek and Latin Classics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 2 maps 2 tables
- Weight470 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byA. J. Woodman,C. S. Kraus
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.