All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionLord Carter's Review of Prisons (2007), proposed the construction of vast 'Titan' prisons to deal with the problem of prison overcrowding, the establishment of a Sentencing Commission for keeping judicial demand for prison places in line with supply, and further use of the private sector. This book is a response to these controversial proposals.
- Author BiographyMike Hough is Professor of Criminal Policy at the School of Law, King's College London, and Director of the Institute for Criminal Policy Research. Rob Allen is Director of the International Centre for Prison Studies, School of Law, King's College London. Enver Solomon is Deputy Director of the Centre for Criminal Justice Studies, School of Law, King's College London.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleResearching Criminal Justice Series
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Edited byEnver Solomon,Mike Hough,Rob Allen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.