CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive examination of the important security issue of tactical nuclear weapons in Europe. The past few years have seen animated debate in the United States and Europe on the role of such weapons in the current scenario of international security, and whether they can be further reduced or completely removed from Europe.
- Author BiographyPaolo Foradori is Senior Lecturer in the School of International Studies at the University of Trento, and Associate Fellow of the Project on Managing the Atom at the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in European Security and Strategy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byPaolo Foradori
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.