Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £12.99
- £40.56Trending at £45.99
- £32.27Trending at £36.98
- £14.44Trending at £18.94
- £8.27Trending at £9.99
- £8.89Trending at £11.08
- £10.02Trending at £12.99
About this product
- Author(s)Rob Robbins,Robert Robbins
- Date of Publication19/12/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight355 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed.
- Table Of ContentsTactical Trend Trading The Market Backdrop Setups and Chart Patterns Technical Tactics Market Considerations Systematic Trend Following Discipline and Risk Control Pitfalls Philosophy Summing It All Up Appendix
- Author BiographyRobert Robbins, CFA, started his financial career in 1994 in stock market research. Then, from 1995 to 1999, he worked as a stock market strategist, using technical analysis to drive sector strategy, investment ideas, equity strategy, and macro research. In 1999, Mr. Robbins started Robbins Capital, LLC, an investment adviser and fund manager, and he served as its portfolio manager and president until 2011. Since 2011, Mr. Robbins has been the sole principal, portfolio manager, and president of everTrend Global, LLC, a systematic macro investment fund. Mr. Robbins has been quoted in Barron's and the St. Petersburg Times and has provided his insights and knowledge into the stock market on several television newscast.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.