All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionTagines are the rich and aromatic casseroles that form the basis of traditional Moroccan cooking.
- Author BiographyGhillie Basan works as a cookery writer, restaurant critic and journalist. She has written a number of highly acclaimed books on classic cuisines of the Middle East and South-east Asia. Her food and travel articles have appeared in the Sunday Herald, Scotland on Sunday and BBC Good Food Magazine. Ghillie lives in the Scottish Highlands.
- Author(s)Ghillie Basan
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2010
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note80 color photographs
- Weight649 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
- Edition StatementUS edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.