Taguchi on Robust Technology Development: Bringing Quality Engineering Upstream by Genichi Taguchi (Hardback, 1992)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £33.73Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.81Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionThe term Taguchi methods was coined in the United States. It pertains to the evaluation and improvement of the robustness of products - or what may also be termed quality engineering . The purpose of this book is to explain these terms and it is aimed at managers and technology developers.
- Author(s)Genichi Taguchi
- PublisherAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/1992
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Height230 mm
- Translated byShih-Chung Tsai,T.Shih- Chung
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.