All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you learn control and restraint techniques that reduce injury to your opponent. This book includes a modern, easy-to-follow layout; each movement is presented in 4-6 large photographs with lucid instructions on how to perform them; uses close-ups and motion arrows on the photographs to help with learning.
- Author BiographyDr. Yang, Jwing-Ming is a world authority on Tai Chi Chuan and Chinese martial arts. He maintains 55 schools in 18 countries. He is the author of over 35 books and 80 instructional videos, nominated as a person 'who has made the greatest impact on martial arts in the past 100 years'-Inside Kung Fu Magazine (1999). Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming resides and teaches at his retreat center in Miranda, California.
- Author(s)Jwing-Ming Yang
- PublisherYMAA Publication Center
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- GenreBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationRolindale, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYMAA Publication Center
- Content Note51 black & white illustrations, 858 black & white halftones
- Weight867 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £12.88Trending at £16.22
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.