Consider these sponsored items
- £14.88Was:£21.44Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMartialapplications found within tai chi chuan are a direct link to your tai chi as aform of self-defense. When you study the martial side of tai chi, you can becomeproficient in a variety of high-level skills, including sensing, neutralizing,yielding, striking, chin na, and even throwing.
- Author BiographyDr. Yang, Jwing-Ming is a world authority ontai chi chuan and Chinese martial arts. He maintains 55 schools in 18countries. He is the author of over 35 books and 80 instructional videos. Inside Kung Fu Magazine nominated him as a person who has made thegreatest impact on martial arts in the past 100 years. Dr. Yang, Jwing-Mingresides and teaches at his retreat center in Miranda, California.
- Author(s)Jwing-Ming Yang
- PublisherYMAA Publication Center
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationRolindale, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYMAA Publication Center
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 978 black & white halftones
- Weight812 g
- Width186 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byTung-Tsai Liang
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.