All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes a modern, easy-to-follow layout; each movement is presented in 4-6 large photographs with lucid instructions on how to perform them; shows martial applications to help get the angles correct.
- Author BiographyDr. Yang, Jwing-Ming, PhD, is a world-renowned author, scholar, and teacher of Tai chi chuan. He has been involved in Chinese martial arts since 1961 and maintains over 55 schools in 18 countries. His writing and teaching include the subjects of kung fu, tai chi chuan, massage, meditation, chin na, and he is a leading authority on qigong. He is the author of over 35 books and 80 videos. Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming resides at his California Retreat Center near Eureka, California.
- Author(s)Jwing-Ming Yang
- PublisherYMAA Publication Center
- Date of Publication07/09/2014
- GenreBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationRolindale, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYMAA Publication Center
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 529 black & white halftones
- Weight494 g
- Width186 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.73Trending at £13.75
- £13.75Trending at £15.89
- £15.95Trending at £17.99
- £16.52Trending at £22.99
- £14.99Trending at £19.91
- £12.24Trending at £16.99
- £11.78Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.