All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding numerous facets of walking will improve your health and enjoyment, and will lessen vulnerability to talling and faulty body usage.
- Author BiographyRobert Chuckrow has been a Taiji practitioner since 1970 and has studied Taiji under the late Cheng Man-ch'ing, William C. C. Chen, and Harvey I. Sober. He has taught Taiji extensively and has written four other books. He currently teacher Taiji in Westchester, NY.
- Author(s)Robert Chuckrow
- PublisherYMAA Publication Center
- Date of Publication30/09/2002
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRochdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYMAA Publication Center
- Content Note40
- Weight308 g
- Width187 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £8.90Trending at £9.14
- £20.50Trending at £29.89
- £6.78Trending at £9.09
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £9.30Trending at £10.36
- £11.49Trending at £13.05
- £7.42Trending at £7.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.