All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to Tai Chi explains the philosophy and meaning behind the movements of Tai Chi and explains how these can relate to the reader's personal life. A basic sequence of yang style Tai Chi is explained in simple terms.
- Author BiographyRobert Parry has been active in the study of Eastern systems of exercise and philosophy for over thirty years. A practitioner of oriental medicine, he is also the author of two books on Tai Chi.
- Author(s)Robert Parry
- PublisherHodder Arnold
- Date of Publication23/02/2001
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleTeach Yourself: Alternative Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date03/11/2003
- Content Noteb&w line drawings
- Width197 mm
- Height130 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.