Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)Alexander Hollaender,George Bruening,John Harada,Tsune Kosuge
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleBasic Life Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight427 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of ContentsOpening Remarks.- Identification and Analysis of Plant Genes.- Genes for the Extensins, an Abundant Class of Proteins.- Molecular Analysis of Plant Plasma Membranes.- Methods and Applications of Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism Analysis to Plants.- Plant Gene Structure and Function.- An Analysis of Chromatin Structure and Gene Regulation.- The Small Subunit Genes of Petunia: A Well-Characterized Plant Multigene Family.- Maize Mitochondrial Genes and Cytoplasmic Male Sterility.- Regulation of Gene Expression.- Plant RNA Polymerases: Structures, Regulation, and Genes.- An Analysis of Physiological and Molecular Aspects of Heat Shock Gene Expression.- Molecular Biology of Salinity Stress: Preliminary Studies and Perspectives.- Characterization and Expression of a Wound-Inducible Proteinase Inhibitor II Gene from Potato.- Post-Translational Regulation.- Regulation of Starch Synthesis: Enzymological and Genetic Studies.- Modification of Genes and Gene Expression.- A Strategy Towards Antisense Regulation of Plant Gene Expression.- Modification of Proteins Encoded by Seed Storage Protein Genes.- Expression of Sequences of Tobacco Mosaic Virus in Transgenic Plants and Their Role in Disease Resistance.- Scientific Strategies for the Future.- Visual Assays of Transformation in Plant Cells.- Fate and Expression of Vector DNA in Plant Cells.- Genetic Tools for the Analysis of Gene Expression in Plants.- Roster of Scientific Organizing Committee, Chairmen, Speakers, and Participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.