All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuper-effective classroom management strategies for teachers in today's toughest classrooms.
- Author BiographyRob Plevin worked as a science teacher in a mainstream comprehensive school before moving into special education and eventually becoming deputy head teacher at a pupil referral unit (PRU) in Gateshead. Having developed a behaviour management system based primarily on building positive connections with students and meeting their individual needs, he now runs training courses for teachers, lecturers, parents and care workers on needs-focused teaching, behaviour management, student motivation and mindfulness. His live workshops are frequently described as 'unforgettable' and his materials are used in thousands of schools worldwide. His 'Noisy Class' video is the highest ranking video on YouTube for the search term 'classroom management'.
- Author(s)Rob Plevin
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCamarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Width182 mm
- Height222 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £18.86Trending at £19.11
- £36.01Trending at £38.38
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £27.55Trending at £29.55
- £13.15Trending at £15.65
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.