All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to metal, focusing on its properties and characteristics, rather than on its processes. It explains: what the material is and its properties; and what it is used for. The book features a clear text, a properties table, and discussion of environmental issues.
- Author BiographyChris Oxlade is an experienced author of non-fiction books for children. He has written more than 200 titles on science, technology, sports and hobbies, from encyclopedia articles to fun activity books.
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2001
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date06/10/2005
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Young Adults References
Save on Young Adults References
- £9.29Trending at £9.56
- £6.90Trending at £6.98
- £8.57Trending at £8.70
- £6.69Trending at £6.95
- £10.49Trending at £12.75
- £9.21Trending at £9.49
- £6.40Trending at £7.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.