All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.69
- £25.00Trending at £27.97
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
About this product
- DescriptionIn Take a Moment, Joan Crory uses poetry, prose and passages from the Bible to encourage the reader to appreciate the everyday beauty surrounding them. She wants to encourage the reader to look for God in every situation and circumstance of life, happy or sad, and thereby discover a new outlook on life.
- Author BiographyJoan Crory was born in London in 1939. Having worked as a primary school teacher, Joan and her husband George moved to France in 1984 to work as church planters. The couple currently reside in Northern Ireland and have three children, seven grandchildren and a great-grandson. In 2014 Joan graduated from university with a B.Th. She hopes her writing will help share the reality of the Christian faith. Take a Moment is her fourth book.
- Author(s)Joan Crory
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight118 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.