Taken for a Ride: How Daimler-Benz Drove Off with Chrysler by Bradley A. Stertz, Bill Vlasic (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.75+ £3.00 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ibuk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.73Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers an account of the 1998 merger between Chrysler - a resurgent, deeply American company famous for its minivans, and Daimler - maker of Mercedes-Benz cars; a merger that created a global mega-company with $130 billion in annual revenue.
- Author BiographyBill Vlasic is a reporter for the Detroit News and a former Business Week correspondent. He lives in Birmingham, Michigan, with his wife and three children. Bradley A. Stertz is an assistant editor of the Detroit News and a former reporter with the Wall Street Journal. He lives in Grosse Pointe, Michigan, with his wife and two children
- Author(s)Bill Vlasic,Bradley A. Stertz
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2000
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight709 g
- Width62 mm
- Height92 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Pagination382 pp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.