Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume represents a half-century of the poetry of Helen Pinkerton. Primarily lyrical and devotional, her earlier poems touch on the larger issues of human struggle and conduct. Her more recent poems, concerned in part with history, exhibit a stylistic as well as a thematic shift.
- Author BiographyHelen Pinkerton is a poet, essayist, and scholar of American and English literature. The 1999 winner of the Allen Tate Poetry Prize, she has taught poetry, fiction, and the writing of poetry at Stanford, Michigan State, and other universities. She lives in Palo Alto, California.
- Author(s)Helen Pinkerton
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2002
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSwallow Press
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.