All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn important and accessible history of the party that apparently came from nowhere to change Scottish, and British, politics forever. This book explains the party's appeal and impact on recent epochal events and examines the personalities and politics involved.
- Author BiographyProfessor James Mitchell is Professor of Public Policy Academy of Government. He is the author and co-author of various books on Scottish politics, including The Scottish Question (OUP 2014).; Dr Rob Johns is Reader in Politics at the University of Essex. His research is in public opinion and political psychology and he has designed and analysed several major surveys of the Scottish electorate, including the 2014 Scottish Referendum Study.
- Author(s)James Mitchell,Rob Johns
- PublisherBiteback Publishing
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBiteback Publishing
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £12.88Trending at £16.22
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.