All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to aid visual artists in furthering their careers through unfiltered information about the business practices and idiosyncrasies of the contemporary art world, this book demystifies practices through testimonials, interviews, and commentary from leading artists, curators, gallerists, collectors, critics, art consultants, and others.
- Author BiographyMarysol Nieves is a New York-based independent curator and art consultant with more than 20 years' museum and corporate art experience, specializing in contemporary and Latin American art.
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2011
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Note1 b&w illus.
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMarysol Nieves
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.07
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.