All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.12Trending at £28.79
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is about the ways large corporations manipulate our lives, from ferocious underpinnings of competition to the image-driven media. It details 75 action steps we can use to take back control of our lives.
- Author(s)Ellen Schwartz,Suzanne Stoddard
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.