Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPuberty can be especially tough when young people have autism or other special needs. Through simple stories similar to Carol Gray's Social Stories, author Mary Wrobel teaches caregivers exactly what to say and not say, and shows how you can create helpful stories of your own.
- Author BiographyMary Wrobel is a speech-language pathologist with more than twenty years of experience working with students who have autism and other disabilities. She wrote Taking Care of Myself to help teach students with disabilities the necessary information and skills they need to live safe, healthy lives as independently as they are physically and mentally capable of. Mary believes that by teaching these special young people self-care skills, we can instill personal safety and reduce confusion, fear, and the incidence of abuse.
- Author(s)Mary Wrobel
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.45Trending at £24.95
- £9.28Trending at £17.42
- £25.40Trending at £26.98
- £26.50Trending at £28.66
- £25.05Trending at £27.59
- £23.42Trending at £29.44
- £15.70Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.