All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title shows how, through working consciously and actively on our own life-story, we can build bridges to other people in a way that develops a new understanding for the lives of others.
- Author BiographyGudrun Burkhard was born in Brazil, where she still lives and works. She is a physician and co-founder of the Tobias Clinic in Sao Paulo. She has been leading biography workshops since 1977 in the Americas and Europe.
- Author(s)Gudrun Burkhard
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight246 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Translated byChristian von Arnim
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.99
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.