Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.49Trending at £4.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis straightforward guide, filled with compelling case examples and easy to use techniques, will teach you to identify, reduce, eliminate, and prevent the negative effects of anxiety. Free from scientific jargon, this concise how-to book can be a ready reference on your desk or nightstand or in your backpack or briefcase.
- Author BiographyBret A. Moore, PsyD, is licensed as a prescribing psychologist by the New Mexico Board of Psychologist Examiners and is board certified in clinical psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology. He is adjunct associate professor in psychiatry at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He is the author and editor of nine books, including Anxiety Disorders: A Guide for Integrating Pharmacotherapy and Psychotherapy, Pharmacotherapy for Psychologists: Prescribing and Collaborative Roles, Handbook of Clinical Psychopharmacology for Psychologists, and Treating PTSD in Military Personnel: A Clinical Handbook. His views and opinions on clinical psychology have been quoted in USA Today, The New York Times, and The Boston Globe, and on CNN and Fox News. He has appeared on NPR, the BBC, and CBC.
- Author(s)Bret A. Moore
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleLifetools: Books for the General Public
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.