All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £8.01
- £6.30Trending at £9.01
- £34.98Trending at £37.82
- £29.78Trending at £30.19
- £72.48Trending at £75.68
- £24.99Trending at £27.04
- £30.27Trending at £33.30
About this product
- DescriptionEvelyne Schmid demonstrates how violations of economic, social and cultural rights can overlap with international crimes.
- Author BiographyEvelyne Schmid is a post-doctoral researcher and lecturer at Universitat Basel, Switzerland. She was previously based at Bangor University and at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID), and acted as the project coordinator for the International Criminal Court's Legal Tools Project at TRIAL in Geneva.
- Author(s)Evelyne Schmid
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume Number117
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.