Taking Play Seriously: Children and Play in Early Childhood Education - an Exciting Challenge by Ole Fredrik Lillemyr (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £44.38Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £28.18Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.10
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £16.83Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces a selection of theories to provide descriptions and explanations of play, as a background for putting forward certain requirements for what should be understood by play in early childhood education. This book offers a discussion of play as an educational remedy.
- Author BiographyOle Fredrik Lillemyr is a Professor of education at Queen Maud University College; and has also worked in comprehensive school, and taught in teacher training and master programs at the college and at the university. His research areas are: curriculum development, play and learning, transition preschool-school, self-concept and motivation.
- Author(s)Ole Fredrik Lillemyr
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication22/07/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byAnthony D. Pellegrini
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.