CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- Author(s)James R. P. Ogloff
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePerspectives in Law and Psychology
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgments. Preface. 1. Two Steps Forward and One Step Backward: The Law and Psychology Movement(s) in the 20th Century; J.R.P. Ogloff. 2. Psychological Jurisprudence; J. Darley, et al. 3. Children, Psychology, and Law: Reflections on Past and Future Contributions to Science and Policy; B.L. Bottoms, et al. 4. Forensic Assessment: Current Status and Future Directions; K. Heilbrun, et al. 5. Risk Assessment; D.E. McNiel, et al. 6. Competency: Past, Present, and Future; P.A. Zapf, et al. 7. Eyewitness Research; R.C.L. Lindsay, et al. 8. Jurors and Juries: A Review of the Field; E. Greene, et al. 9. Why do People Sue, and What are they Suing for? J. Samra, W.J. Koch. 10. Psychological Issues in Civil Law; T. Wayte, et al. 11. Evaluating Published Research in Psychology and Law: A Gatekeeper Analysis of Law and Human Behavior; R.L. Wiener, et al. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.