All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.32Trending at £12.31
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £9.11Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling author of The Psychology of Self-Esteem presents an illuminating guide to self-realization through self-reliance and a vision of a society transformed by a new ethical individualism.
- Author BiographyWith a Ph.D. psychology and a background in philosophy, Nathaniel Branden is a practicing psychotherapist, a corporate consultant. His many books include THE SIX PILLARS OF SELF ESTEEM, TAKING RESPONSIBILITY: SELF-RELIANCE AND THE ACCOUNTABLE LIFE, and SELF ESTEEM AT WORK: HOW CONFIDENT PEOPLE MAKE POWERFUL COMPANIES.
- Author(s)Nathaniel Branden
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication21/04/1997
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight248 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.