All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a practical guide to the critical success factors in marketing technology. This book can help you improve your chances of developing a winning marketing programme by providing steps to success and insight into best practice. It can also help you understand the key success factors for overcoming a range of marketing challenges.
- Author BiographyIan Linton is a professional writer with over 20 years' experience of marketing and marketing communications programmes for global technology clients including AT&T, IBM, ICL, Cisco, HP, Dell, NEC, McAfee, HP, Worldpay, Siemens and Mercury as well as a wide range of other organisations in the business-to-business sector. These companies are recognised for demonstrating best practice in marketing, and readers will be able to draw on the author's insight into their success. Ian is the author of 22 published business books, mainly on continuing professional development in marketing and customer service. Ian Linton's books are practical action guides, rather than academic in treatment, written in a style that is accessible to non-specialists, as well as marketing professionals.
- Author(s)Ian Linton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight558 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £10.79Trending at £13.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.