CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionEarly in the 19th century the work of American newspaper journalists was intertwined with the work of politicians. This text explores the transformation of journalism, examining how journalists established occupational boundaries separating their work from that of politicians.
- Author BiographyPATRICIA L. DOOLEY is Assistant Professor at the Elliott School of Communication at Wichita State University, Wichita, Kansas.
- Author(s)Patricia L. Dooley
- Date of Publication30/09/2000
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleContributions to the Study of Mass Media & Communications
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 52
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight255 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.