Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionA women s guide to shooting handguns for personal protection.
- Author BiographyLynne Finch holds multiple NRA instructor credentials, including Refuse to be a Victim, as well as being a SabreRed Pepper Spray instructor. and a Defensive Firearms Coach. Her first book, Taking Your First Shot, addressed defensive shooting for women. In her second book she continues talking about safety by including ideas and tips for keeping you and your family out of harm s way. Her third book, Female and Armed addresses more advanced defensive techniques. Finch authors a popular blog FemaleandArmed, as well as being a contributing writer for Gun Shows Today and Combat Handgun Magazine. Finch s training company, Female and Armed, is located in Northern Virginia where she resides with her two adorable rescue cats, Rhiannon and Cinnia.
- Author(s)Lynne Finch
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings, figures
- Weight511 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.