All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains Edgar Allan Poe's best-known poetry, a selection of his very best stories along with his finest tales from the last decade of his tragically short life.
- Author BiographyEdgar Allan Poe was born in Boston in 1809. His parents, both touring actors, died before he was three. He was raised by John Allan, a prosperous Virginian merchant. Poe published his first volume of poetry while still a teenager. He worked as an editor for magazines in Philadelphia, Richmond and New York, and achieved respect as a literary critic. In 1836, he married his thirteen year-old cousin. It was only with the publication of The Raven and other Poems in 1845 that he achieved national fame as a writer. Poe died in mysterious circumstances in 1849.
- Author(s)Edgar Allan Poe
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Collector's Library
- Out-of-print date16/10/2016
- Weight260 g
- Width102 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.48Trending at £13.51
- £5.50Trending at £6.28
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £8.83Trending at £9.10
- £1.88Trending at £2.58
- £6.72Trending at £6.98
- £7.64Trending at £7.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.