All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.39Trending at £8.93
- £5.00Trending at £5.97
- £13.03Trending at £14.25
- £7.03Trending at £7.99
- £5.10Trending at £5.43
- £9.00Trending at £10.97
- £1.83Trending at £3.48
About this product
- DescriptionCollects all the tales of this master of the uncanny, the unnerving, and the terrifying. This book includes author's stories that reflect his professed method of writing as if the author were firmly impressed with the truth, yet astonished at the immensity of the wonders he related.
- Author(s)Edgar Allan Poe,Eleanor Kewer,Thomas Olive Mabbott
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Width153 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine49 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.