All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £65.98Trending at £67.59
- £26.10Trending at £27.49
- £3.23Trending at £3.99
- £14.97Trending at £15.12
- £3.29Trending at £3.47
- £2.94Trending at £2.97
- £6.69Trending at £12.43
About this product
- DescriptionJames is a very picky eater. His dad has to get creative - very creative - in order to get James to eat foods he thinks he doesn't like. He presents James with a series of outlandish scenarios packed with fanciful and gross kid-friendly details in an effort to get James to eat.
- Author BiographyJosh Schneider's first book for Clarion, You'll Be Sorry, was named Book That Provides Best Ammunition to Parents Weary of Warning Their Kids About Socking Their Siblings by Publishers Weekly magazine. He lives in Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)Josh Schneider
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication18/11/2014
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.