All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of stories arranged in chronological order, covering a period of Chinese history from ancient times to the pre-Opium-War Qing Dynasty
- Author BiographyThe topics were selected by educator and linguist, Lin Handa (1900-1972), who drew up the outline for the collection and contributed some chapters. Following Lin's death, Cao Yuzhang (1924-1996) took over his mantle and completed the work. This combined effort of two consecutive authors has enjoyed wide appeal by virtue of its historical accuracy, well-structured narrative, fluent writing and distinctive style.
- Author(s)Lin Handa
- PublisherBetterLink Press Incorporated
- Date of Publication10/10/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBetterLink Press Incorporated
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.82Trending at £10.50
- £25.43Trending at £26.43
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £6.66Trending at £8.68
- £7.99Trending at £8.63
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £8.35Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.