All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnup Shah and Fiona Rogers have spent much of the last decade in the company of the world-famous chimpanzees of Tanzania's Gombe National Park, getting to know their characters and learning about their lives. Through endearing stories and stunningly intimate photography, Tales from Gombe provides an unparalled insight into their world.
- Author BiographyAnup Shah and Fiona Rogers specialise in photographing wild primates. The first of Anup's many assignments for National Geographic was a story on the Gombe chimpanzees in March 2003. This was followed by the publication of three bestselling photographic books, Circle of Life, African Odyssey, and Serengeti Spy. He was featured in The World's Top Wildlife Photographers and in Horzu magazine as one of the five best wildlife photographers in the world. He has won a number of categories in the Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition and is one of the 10 'masters' in the Natural History Museum book The Masters of Nature Photography. Fiona Rogers' photos have been published as full length features in leading magazines including National Geographic, the Smithsonian, Geo, BBC Wildlife and National Wildlife.
- Author(s)Anup Shah,Fiona Rogers
- PublisherThe Natural History Museum
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Natural History Museum
- Content NoteOver 260 colour photographs
- Weight3400 g
- Width340 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket,Laminated cover,With flaps
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £156.69
- £14.95Trending at £18.92
- £19.66Trending at £22.50
- £7.88Trending at £9.94
- £9.57Trending at £12.84
- £9.45Trending at £10.19
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.