All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £21.37Trending at £22.62
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.61Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
About this product
- DescriptionContains tales collected from dozens of lawyers and judges from throughout the Volunteer State, ranging from stories of a custody battle over a family dog that garnered national media attention to the self-proclaimed smartest man in Clay County. Recorded exactly as the lawyers tell them, these stories are sometimes funny and sometimes sad.
- Author BiographyWilliam Lynwood Montell, emeritus professor of folk studies at Western Kentucky University, is the author of several books, including Tales from Kentucky Lawyers, Ghosts across Kentucky, and Haunted Houses and Family Ghosts of Kentucky. He lives in Oakland, Kentucky.
- Author(s)William Lynwood Montell
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.