CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe New York Mets is New York City's beloved National League franchise. From the earliest days through the modern era, this book offers a range of stories that capture the many moods of this franchise. It focuses on some of the favorite moments in Mets history while also telling an array of little-known stories about the players and personalities.
- Author BiographyBruce Markusen has walked the halls of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum for over ten years. From 1994 until 2004 he assisted with the education materials, research, and programming departments within the museum. During his tenure he published numerous articles, edited the Hall of Fame's Yearbook and quarterly newsletter, narrated historic videos productions, and became a jack-of-all-trades throughout the institution. He lives in Cooperstown, New York.
- Author(s)Bruce Markusen
- PublisherSports Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSports Publishing LLC
- Content Note25 b/w illustratrions
- Weight440 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.