CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionAt the 2007 federal election former journalist Maxine McKew won a spectacular victory against John Howard and wrote herself into Australian political history as only the second candidate to have ever defeated a sitting prime minister in his constituency seat.
- Author BiographyBefore making the switch to politics, Maxine had a thirty-year career as a broadcast and print journalist. As host of Lateline and part-time anchor of 7.30 Report she earned a reputation as one of the country's most authoritative interviewers. Her television reporting has been recognised by her peers with both Logie and Walkley awards for broadcast excellence, while her work for the Bulletin saw her secure the Magazine Publisher's Award for Columnist of the Year. Maxine McKew is currently a Vice Chancellor's Fellow at the University of Melbourne. She also works as an advisor on education to the not-for-profit group Social Ventures Australia, is Chair of Playgroup Australia and a member of the board of Per Capita.
- Author(s)Maxine McKew
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCarlton
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintMelbourne University Press
- Weight369 g
- Width138 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.