Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description28 science fiction and fantasy stories based on an extraordinary secret history
- Author BiographyDavid V. Barrett is a British sociologist specialising in alternative religions and esoteric belief and history. He has contributed to, amongst others, the Independent, Fortean Times, New Scientist, New Statesman and the Catholic Herald. He edited Vector, the critical journal of the British Science Fiction Association, for four years, chaired the Arthur C. Clarke Award for three years and has contributed to several encyclopaedias of SF and fantasy. Many of his twenty-plus books have been on religious and esoteric movements, beliefs and practices, including The New Believers, A Brief History of Secret Societies and A Brief Guide to Secret Religions. His most recent book, The Fragmentation of a Sect, is based on his 2009 PhD thesis from the London School of Economics. He also co-runs the London Fortean Society, for lovers of the weird and wonderful.
- Author(s)David V. Barrett
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Content Noteno plate section/illustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width163 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.