Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges the view that North Americans succeeded because of the Protestant work ethic and argues instead that they prospered relative to South Americans because of differences in attitudes towards workers that evolved in the colonial era.
- Author BiographyCamilla Townsend is Professor of History at Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Camilla Townsend
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1999
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2000
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note14 halftones, 2 maps, 2 tables
- Weight794 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.